Oh, hi there! Again, it has been a while. QUITE a while. I’m sorry about that. I’ve been busy with so many things (yes, reading books and binging shows on Netflix is super important, okay!) I have the morning off and I wanted to write up a little update for you all – let you know I’m still alive. I’m going to make a list. I love lists. Post it notes. Old receipts from Olé. Mentally in my brain. they’re the best. So here are the haps
- I made some stellar Pokéball cupcakes for the boys I nanny after school.
- I started working for a market research company. I’m a back-up dialer in their call center. It’s kind of hilarious that I, of all people, am working at a call center.
- I surprised Nicole for her bridal shower and she had NO IDEA. It was the sweetest and best kept secret.
- I went home for the last show of Ingrid Michaelson’s Lights Out tour. To say I almost cried on the T back to the house is an understatement. Live shows always get to me. Hashtag, MUSIC.
- Mama Mary (Anna’s mum) visited. She is the sweetest, coolest, quirkiest, and the best.
- I made strawberry banana bread and thought it was a super original idea. Turns out it was not. Thanks for ruining everything internet.
- A drunk Canadian soccer fan 2x my size tried to trust fall on me. Twice. (I love my job. I love my job.)
- I finally binged watched and finished The Office. I don’t know why I never had before. It was so hard to put down. (That’s what she said – a la Michael Scott)
- I’ve started running (O_o). It only seemed fitting because this is the first summer in many moons that I have not had a sprained ankle (If I just jinxed myself, I swear to god…)
- I was inspired by one of my old college professors via a dream to write (that sounds crazy, but it’s not.) Dream Katie and ants.
- I’ve been babysitting so my kids that I could tell you all you need to know about Minecraft. Really, ask me anything.
- I’ve cuddled with cats. SO MANY YOU GUYS.
- I mastered the art of biking whilst wearing a dress. It works.
- I chopped my hair(s). It’s SUPER short. Like, 1 inch around the sides short. I left the curls on top though. Don’t worry Mom.
Well, that’s all for now. I’m signing off. See you soon, hopefully.